a day in the life of Hyderabad
So, you get down from the plane, train or bus and this is your first day in our pearl city. What do you do? Here are ten things that you must do in Twin cities.
1. You would be dying of hunger and need that food for energy.so, there are 5 star hotels and small little ones too. However if you know a friend who lives here ask him to take you to Srinagar Colony. To the babai who serves Ghee idli.The idli melts in your mouth and the chutney takes you to heaven. There is no place to sit here, you stand take you plate ans finish the plate. Licking fingers after that is common around here! All for a mere sum of 10.
2. Now that you stomach is full and you would like to tour the city. Catch an auto, do not take a cab.Hyderabd can be enjoyed in an auto only. Ask him to take you to Charminar, climb up that minar, and see the gate on the right and the Jamal Masjid on the left and the four roads that lead to the old and new city. Relax click photos.
3. now, get down and take a left, you might be awestruck for say a min.the crowd will take you straight to the Laad Bazaar the Market for Bangles. You will find every variety of bangles here. Pick up a few pinks for Rs 10 or the Red’s for Rs 10000.They might ask you to pay Rs.100 for a bangel that costs Rs.10.The trick- Just stick to this. If they say it is Rs 30 as them for Rs 15.That is the bargain trend here in the Bazaar.
4. Ok we done with the Minar and the Bazaar. Now we hungry again! What do we do? We go to have biryani in any place. For example Bawarchi.Vegetarians beware you will se meat, meat and meat around.However, you do get veg biryani.Eat your heart out. Try the biryani with bagara baingan and mirchi ka salan.
5. Desert anyone, where do we go. We go to Famous ice cream to have home made ice creams. Famous ice cream is famous for fresh fruit icecream.They serve home made ice cream and that too for a price of Rs 10 not more than 20 for 2.They are open all round the year and you have to taste this one. Do not miss this ask a frnd to take you there and enjoy the crowd and the ice cream which is a crowd puller….
Will tell you bout your evenings later…..